The types of personal data we collect about you depend on our contact with you and may include:
- Your name, sex, date of birth, details of your contact, photos
- Your financial details, including your credit card and bank account details ;
- Any information we might need to identify you and any information you provide on our website.
How we use and disclose your personal data
Your personal details may be used in following ways:-
- To supply our products and services to you ;
- for improving our services and goods;
- To provide you with updates and promotional information concerning our products
- For the purpose of research. Certain data can be removed, e.g. no name or reference to data that you are reasonably likely to re-identifying, ;
- For Record keeping and fulfilling our legal obligations.
- Our staff, contractors and service providers from third parties. This includes social network providers, payment providers for goods purchased from us, for instance, with other companies who can manage brand or product promotions and others who are able to develop or maintain our systems or technologies to improve and improve our offer for your continuing use;
- Those parties to whom we are required by law to submit your information, such as complying with the court order, preventing illegal use, or defending claims by third parties ;
- Associated companies wishing to commercialize products for you ;
- Those people we can sell to, as well as their agents and advisors, all or a portion of our business.
We may disclose your personal information to persons during the course of providing our goods and services to you. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient does not infringe to your personal information before disclosing your personal information to any person outside. This may include making inquiries (without limitation) regarding the existing data protection measures of the recipient and imposing contractual obligations on the recipient to comply.If you are located in any country, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that, in the case of any party outside the country (or in the case of members of the European Economic Area), your personal information is safeguarded according to relevant laws.In order to maintain a comparable level of protection, we shall also require our agents and consultants and sub-contractors to whom we communicate personal information.
We may use your personal details time and again to provide you with information you might find interesting about offers, modifications to our organization, or new products or services offered by us or by whatever company we are associated with.
By contacting us through email@example.com, you may refuse to receive such marketing information. Use unsubscribe function, if direct marketing is via email. We won't charge you to fulfill your request and take all reasonable steps to satisfy your request as soon as possible.
Data SecurityWe have taken a number of measures to ensure that your personal data are kept secure. These include the following:
- The adoption of internal practices, procedures and systems-including staff training in the areas of risk and threat of personal data, access to and disciplining of our internal policy and procedures in this area if it has been identified as infringing our policies ;
- We ensure, on the basis of ' need to know, ' that access to personal information is provided and protected by password ;
- We take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal data we collect if we no longer need you r personal information for the purposes detailed in this policy or as required by law.
- We may combine your personal information with other information we have about you. This includes information that our partners or third parties have received. ( Secure Sockets Layer)SSL encrypts information you submit on our website.
- Improve your experience on your website
- To follow up and report the use of the website
- To make it easier for you to personalize your experience and do what you wish.
Third Party Privacy
We may from time to time supply hyperlinks to non-controlled third-party websites. When accessing these websites we accept no liability or warranty regarding the collection, use, disclosure or storage of your personal information.The privacy policies of the websites you access are your responsibility.
Access and Correction
You can attempt to access, delete or rectify personal information that we have about you (where permitted by law). We will provide that access, but certain exemptions may also apply to the provision of such information according to applicable laws. Reasonable administration fee may be charged for granting access to details in certain situations.
You may withdraw your consents at any time if we have obtained your consent to the processing of specific information.
Please contact us if you want to access or correct personal information
Email Address: privacy@WHITESteeth.com
Complaints or Disputes
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your privacy or if you have questions about how you collect or use your personal data
In a reasonable amount of time, we will respond to your question or complaint. You may complain with a relevant data protection authority which may be contacted if you are not satisfied with our reply.